Although not the most difficult but not so easy test as it is in pronouncing. GRE is one of the most tricky exams definitely that will make your preparations almost undone on the day of the exam. When you start preparation you will not find it much difficult to clear but with the passing time, the barriers will increase as well. It has turned out to be challenging task in fact.
See every good achievement has a strategy behind itself. So in this case too, a proper strategy and a solid plan are required that you complete your target on time and also ensure that you score well in your exam. First of all for the killer scores get the best GRE Coaching centers in Bangalore and start it with your first step.
Now coming on the 5 steps to achieve a good score!
1. First and foremost be clear about where you stand. I mean like there is no point in going further in studies if you are prepared yet with all the concepts. There is a number of preparation programs keep on going but until and unless you are not aware of your weaknesses and strengths; they are just useless. You can judge this with practice papers available at Online GRE Coaching.
2. Become an avid reader and be very passionate about words. See vocabulary plays a very important role in this exam, so you really need to grab tight on this. Try to catch different words you come across daily, some words you read in any context; this will improve your vocabulary and which is very important part of the verbal reasoning.
3. Go one on one of the topics and know what has been tested and what you have work on more. If you are planning to work more on reading then share the equal time with other topics as well. Practice the workbook regularly and clear your approach.
4. Practice as much as you can; then review the tests and then analyze where you are lacking and how much more practice you need. See just volume up to the practice level and start analyzing your strengths and weaknesses and work accordingly. It’s OK to get wrong sometimes then working more on it will eliminate all the errors from the list.
5. Without any second thought, it is very important to know that stress can kill your scores. So better be calm and composed as much as you can so that you can score well and under stress, you don’t go for anything wrong.
Remeber all these points for GRE and then go for the good score.